REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Beaver City Center
30 West 300 North
TUESDAY, February 28, 2017
- 4:00 Golf Course Yearly Reciew - Melonie Myers & Steve Judd
- Legal Counsel - Justin Wayment, Airport and Golf Course Lease Agreements
- Labor & Equipment Fees Review
- January, 2017 Financial Review
- Marla McMaster - Beaver Swim Team
- Beaver City Property Sale for DFA
- Opening - Council Member Robinson
- Review and Approval of the Minutes - February 14, 2017
- Review and Approval of Bills - February 23 & 28, 2017
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- 6:20 Jones & DeMille Engineering - Kendrick Thomas - Update on Opera House cost estimate
- Labor & Equipment Fee Schedule for Approval
- Swim Team Fees for Approval
- PI Pond Inlet Structure Report - Manager Brown
- Transportation Master Plan Update - Manager Brown
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- Closed Session: The Council will close a portion of their meeting in order to discuss the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual, to dicuss strategy of iminent litigation, and to hold a strategy session of the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 27th day of February, 2017.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.