Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
Work Session 4:00 p.m.
- 4:00 Hospital Audit Presentation
- Employee Passes for Swimming Pool and Golf Course
- 5:00 Ft. Cameron Rodeo Arena Projects
- Regular Session 5:30 p.m.
- Legal Counsel - Justin Wayment- IPP Amendatory Agreement, Wayne Smith Lease Agreement, Hancock legal fees recovery.
Opening by Mayor Wright
Review and Approval of Minutes for April 26, 2016
Review and Approval of Bills for April 28 & May 10, 2016
- 6:30 Eagle Scout Project - Matthew Roberts
- Beaver News Hunter Contract
Closed Session: The Council will close a portion of their meeting to discuss litigation strategies.
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 25th day of April, 2016.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.