Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
- 3:00 Work Session
- Intergovernmental Funding Workshop - Gillies Hill, Pool, Library, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex Lighting, and Trash Pile Road
- 4:00 Water Well Project and Grove Water Project Report - Jones & DeMille Engineering
- 5:00 Regular Public Session
- Opening Ceremony - Council Member Schena
- 5:05 Approval of Minutes from February 10, 2015
- 5:10 Review/Approval of Bills
- Declaration of conflicts of interest, abstentions, or personal interest on any matter on the agenda.
- Bond Payments and Agreements - Treasurer Paul Barton
- Economic Development Assessment Contribution
- Swimming Pool Fees
- Public Comment
- Personnel Actions Report - Retirement
- Closed Session: The council will choose to close a portion of their meeting to discuss litigation strategy.
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City
Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in three public places this 23rd day of February, 2015.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.