Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
- 3:00 Work Session
- Transportation Sales Tax Election
- 3:30 Beaver County Enterprise Zones - Scott Albrecht
- 4:00 Legal Counsel - Justin Wayment
- Cemetery Ordinance Second Reading
- 5:00 Regular Public Session
- Opening Ceremony - Mayor Wright
- 5:05 Approval of Minutes from March 24, 2015 and March 10, 2015 Closed Session
- 5:10 Review/Approval of Bills
- Declaration of conflicts of interest, abstentions, or personal interest on any matter on the agenda.
- 5:30 Tree City USA - Danon Hulet
- 5:45 Easter Egg Hunt Report and Out Law Run Changes - Kim Street
- 5:55 Youth Council Ideas for 2016 Council - Kole Robinson
- 6:00 Legal Counsel - Justin Wayment
- Public Comment
- Administrative/Council Reports
- Closed Session: The council will close a portion of the meeting to discuss litigation strategies.
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in three public places this 13th day of April, 2015.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.