Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
- 3:00 Opening Ceremony - Manager Blackner
- 3:05 Approval of Minutes
- 3:10 Review and Approval of Bills
- 3:15 Main Street Tree Review
- 3:20 Approval of Golf Courses Individual Passes for 2013 & 2014 Course Championships
- Declaration of conflicts of interest, abstentions, or personal interest on any matter on the agenda.
- 3:30 Work Session -Tour (In case of inclement weather, the council will discuss city projects and assignments)
- Visit Springs in Baker Canyon & Water System
- Visit Power Plants and Hydroelectric Water Source
- 6:00 Dinner at Telluride Power Plant
- Executive (Closed) Session: The council will close a portion of their public meeting to discuss litigation strategies.
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City
Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in three public places this 25th day of August, 2014.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.