Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
- 3:00 Work Session
- 3:05 Hospital Tax Discussion - Hospital Administrator Craig Davidson
- Credit Card Fees - Recorder Yardley
- Mid-Year Budget Review - Manager Blackner
- Library Renovation Closure - Council Member Fails
- Golf Course Club House
- Cemetery, Pool, Library, Four Plex Lighting, YESCO signs
- 5:00 Regular Public Session
- Opening Ceremony - Mayor Craig Wright
- 5:05 Approval of Minutes from November 12, 2014
- 5:10 Review/Approval of Bills
- Declaration of conflicts of interest, abstentions, or personal interest on any matter on the agenda.
- Year End Reimbursements
- Economic Development - Resolution for cost of operations/grants/loans
- Four Plex Lighting
- Public Comment
- CONSENT ITEMS:
- Hospital Tax Renewal
- Health Insurance Renewal
- Closed Session: The Beaver City Council will close a portion of their meeting to discuss litigation strategies.
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City
Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in three public places this 24th day of November, 2014.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.