Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Beaver City Hall & Center
30 West 300 North
Regular Council Meetings 2nd and 4th Tuesday of Each Month
Work Session 4:00 p.m.
- May, 2016 Financial Review
- FY2016 Amended Budget
- ATV Ordinance
- City Manager Review - Recovery Agreement, Planning & Zoning Update, City Buildings Custodians, Mike Smith Road, Curb & Gutter Eastof Subway, East side of football field into intersection red paint for no parking, Rodeo Grounds update, Yard Lights letter, Fire Restrictions, Water resource funding for PI Pond inlet structure, CIB Airport Funding meeting - July 7th, Pioneer Park Fence, Golf Course Spring Site Update.
- Updated Debt Service Summary Table & Numbers for potential refunding opportunity for the city.
- Regular Session 6:00 p.m.
- Opening by Council Member Robinson
Review and Approval of Minutes for June 14, 2016
Review and Approval of Bills for June 28, 2016
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- 7:15 Public Hearing FY2016 Amended Budget
- 7:30 Public Hearing OHV-ATV Ordinance
- 7:40 Walter Kerksiek Family Service Recognition
- FY2016 Amended Budget Approval
- OHV-ATV Ordinance Approval
- COLA Approval for FY2017
- Fire Phase Designation and Restrictions
- Administrative/Committee Reports
Closed Session: As Needed.
Items that have no published time on the agenda may be considered earlier or at any time the City Council elects to act on them.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 27th day of June, 2016.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.