BEAVER CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
Beaver City Center
30 West 300 North
TUESDAY, January 23, 2018
5:00 P.M. WORK MEETING
- Beaver County & BLM Trail Discussion
- Wayfinding – Scott Albrecht
- Two Law Enforcement Tax Committee Appointments
- Review of Committee Assignments
- Utah League of Cities & Towns LPC Involvement
6:00 P.M. REGULAR MEETING
- Opening Council Member McWilliams
- Approval of Minutes for January 9, 2018 – Strategic Planning and January 16, 2018 – Emergency Meeting
- Approval of Bills for January 12, 15 & 23, 2018.
- Conflict of Interest Statements
- 6:30 p.m. CDBG Public Hearing for Possible Projects for Beaver City
- 7:00 p.m. Swimming Pool update and Lesson Discussion
- Public Comment
- Administrative/Committee Reports
- Closed Session: As Needed.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 22nd day of January, 2018.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.