REGULAR CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
Beaver City Center
30 West 300 North
TUESDAY, March 27, 2018
- 5:00 Chamber of Commerce
- 5:30 Opera House Contract w/Allen Roberts – Von Christiansen
- 5:45 Children’s Justice Center – LeeAnn Dalton
- PUBLIC MEETING – 6:00 P.M.
- Opening – Council Member Webb
- Review and Approval of Minutes – March 13, 2018
- Review and Approval of Bills – March 27, 2018
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- 6:20 ATV Jamboree Committee – Funding
- 6:40 Self-Help Homes Program
- 7:00 – UAMPS Questions and Answers – Les Williams, UAMPS Representative
- Honorary Citizen Discussion
- Financial Review – February, 2018
- IPA Update – Mayor & Manager Brown
- Business Licenses for Home Businesses
- Review Municipal Wastewater Planning Program Annual Report 2017
- Discussion on Beaver County’s Large Scale Animal Operations
- Council Chamber Technology
- Cemetery Committee Discussion – Council Member Fails
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- Closed Session: The council will close a portion of their meeting to discuss the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 26th day of March, 2018.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.