REGULAR CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
Beaver City Center
30 West 300 North
TUESDAY, February 13, 2018
- UAMPS Discussion about Beaver City Projects – UAMPS Personnel
- PUBLIC MEETING – 6:00 P.M.
- Opening – Council Member Schena
- Review and Approval of Minutes – January 23, 2018
- Review and Approval of Bills – Jan. 23, & Feb. 13, 2018
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- 6:30 UAMPS Carbon Free Power Project Public Hearing
- David Martin Report on Hydro Plants
- Appoint City Treasurer and Recorder for 2 years
- Library Board Member Approval
- Financial Review
- TeleMed Insurance Approval
- Out of the City Water Application – Scott Robinson
- 7:30 Economic Development – Scott Albrecht
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- Committee/Administrative Reports
- Closed Session: The Council will close a portion of their meeting to discuss the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 12th day of February, 2018.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.