REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Beaver City Center
30 West 300 North
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
12:00 Opening Mayor Robinson
12:05 Council Scheduling – Council Assignments, Seating Assignments, Council Meeting Schedule, 2018 Retreat Agenda Review – Mayor Robinson
12:30 Beaver City Financial Overview – State of the City, Balance Sheet & Budget Review, Dept. Performance Overview, Fee Schedule, CIP Priorities, Utility Shutoff Policy – City Manager, Treasurer, Recorder and Dept. Heads.
2:15 Infrastructure Planning Discussion – Subdivisions, Developer responsibilities, Council Expectations – City Manager, Planning & Zoning Chair Joe White.
3:30 2018 Review – Mayor & City Manager
WORK MEETING – 5:00 p.m.
- 5:00 Opera House Renovation Discussion
REGULAR MEETING 6:00 p.m.
- Approval of Minutes – December 11, 2018
- Approval of Bills – January 17 & 22, 2019
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- 6:20 Crusher In The Tushar Bike Race – Burke Swindlehurst
- 6:30 Closed Session – The Council will close a portion of their meeting to discuss with Beaver County Economic Development the purchase, exchange, or lease of commercial property.
- Extend Moratorium on New Subdivisions
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- CONSENT ITEM: BHS Golf Team Request for Donation
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 21st day of January, 2019.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.