REGULAR CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
Beaver City Center
30 West 300 North
TUESDAY, April 24, 2018
- 5:00 TV Transmission Changes – Dennis Johnson
- Discussion on Trash Bid Proposal Changes
- Hospital Audit Update – Submission of Beaver City Audit to the State Auditor
REGULAR MEETING – 6:00 p.m.
- Opening Recorder Yardley
- Review and Approval of Minutes – April 10 & Special Meeting April 17, 2018
- Review and Approval of Bills – April 17 & 24, 2018
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- 6:30 CDBG 2nd Public Hearing – Purchase and Rehabilitation of Multi-family Housing
- Mayor’s Minute – Beaver Best
- 7:00 Break
- May 8, 2018 Council Meeting Reschedule Possibilities
- Change New Electric Meter Fees and Utility Delinquent Fees Clarification and Addition to Fee Schedule
- Approval of Mountain Shadow Subdivision, Phase 2
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- Beaver City’s Master Plan – Beaver City recommendation with regard to Intensive Livestock Unit setbacks.
- CLOSED SESSION: A portion of the meeting will be closed to discuss the sale of real property and pending litigation.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 23rd day of April, 2018.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.