REGULAR CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
Beaver City Center
30 West 300 North
TUESDAY, June 12, 2018
5:00 WORK MEETING
Review FY2019 Budget
REGULAR MEETING – 6:00 p.m.
- Opening Council Member Schena
- Review and Approval of Minutes – May 22, 2018
- Review and Approval of Bills – May 17 & June 12, 2018
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- 6:30 Public Hearing for Business License and Discharge of Oils in Sewer Ordinances
- 6:45 Public Hearing Proposed FY2019 Budget
- 7:00 Public Hearing Proposed FY2019 Enterprise Fund Transfers
- FY2019 Budget Approval
- FY2019 Enterprise Fund Transfers Approval
- Business License Resolution Approval
- Discharge of Oils in Sewer Ordinance Approval
- May, 2018 Financial Review
- Set FY2019 Property Tax Rates
- Public Treasurers Investment Fund (PTIF) Resolution
- 500 West Road Project Bid Approval
- Beaver City Public Sound System
- Administrative/Committee Reports
- Public Comment
- Closed Session: The Beaver City Council will close a portion of their meeting to discuss the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 11th day of June, 2018.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.