REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Beaver City Center
30 West 300 North
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- Site Visit to Dairy Farmers of America new Chalet
- Veterans Day Dinner Assignments
- Health Insurance Renewal – Treasurer Barton/Manager Brown
- September and FY2019 First Qtr. Financial Review
REGULAR MEETING – 6:00 p.m.
- Opening- Recorder Yardley
- Approval of Minutes – September 25, 2018
- Approval of Bills – October 1 & 16, 2018
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- 6:30 Eagle Scout Project Approval – Josh Elwell
- 6:40 Public Hearing for Opera House Funding – Community Impact Board
- 6:50 Public Hearing – Smoking in Public Places Ordinance
- 7:00 Public Hearing – Truancy Ordinance
- Airport AWOS Project Update and 5-year CIP Update
- Travel Council Funding Request Report
- Law Enforcement Agreement and Resolution
- Health Insurance Renewal Rates
- Pressurized Irrigation Fee Rates
- Year End Employee Reimbursement
- City Sponsored Events/2019 Fireworks
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- CONSENT ITEMS: Men and Women’s Golf Championship, Beaver Christmas Festival Sponsorship
- Administrative/Committee Reports
- CLOSED SESSION: The City Council will close a portion of their meeting to have a strategy session to discuss the sale or lease of real property and pending or reasonably imminent litigation.
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 15th day of October, 2018.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.