REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Beaver City Center
30 West 300 North
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Football Parking Review
- Opera House Plans and Contract Discussion
- Wayfinding Signage w/Business Included
- Veterans Dinner Finalized
REGULAR MEETING – 6:00 p.m.
- Opening- Council Member Murdock
- Approval of Minutes – October 16, 2018
- Approval of Bills – October 26 & November 7, 2018
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- 6:30 After School Program Report
- 6:45 Main Street Beautification Grant Applicant Kelli Beeson
- 7:00 Community Development Building Grant (CDBG) Public Hearing #1 for possible funding projects
- Smoking in Public Places Ordinance
- City Daytime Curfew Ordinance
- City Sponsored Events/2019 Fireworks
- Construction Improvement Plan for Community Impact Board and Community Development Block Grant
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- Administrative/Committee Reports
CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY: The undersigned duly appointed recorder for the municipality of Beaver, Utah, hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Notice of Agenda was posted on the Public Meeting Notice Website, and each member of the governing body and posted in the public place of the meeting on the 6th day of November, 2018.
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.