SANTA VISIT AND LIGHT PARADE
SANTA WILL VISIT WITH CHILDREN ON SATURDAY, NOV. 27 FROM NOON TO 2:00 P.M. IN THE CITY CENTER COUNCIL CHAMBER LOCATED AT 30 WEST 300 NORTH. PARADE LINE UP IS…
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. Council Meeting Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North.
2. Election results can be found on www.beaver.utah.gov/elections.
3. Beaver City Santa Parade, Saturday, November 27 at 6:30. Parade Lineup at 6:00 p.m. on 400 North between Main Street and 100 West.
4. Financial Information can be located at https://reporting.auditor.utah.gov/searchreport.
5. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
SANTA WILL VISIT WITH CHILDREN FROM 12:00 TO 2:00 P.M. IN THE CITY CENTER COUNCIL CHAMBERS. CHRISTMAS LIGHT PARADE BEGINS AT 6:30 P.M. THAT NIGHT WITH LINE UP AT 6:00 P.M. ON 400 NORTH BY THE CITY CENTER.BEAVER CITY SANTA VISIT AND CHRISTMAS LIGHT PARADE
Please stay calm, confident and informed. Practice good health habits as outlined.BEAVER CITY GENERAL ELECTION CANDIDATE FINANCIAL DISCLOSURES
VOTERS USING THE POSTAL SERVICE TO SUBMIT BALLOTS - PLEASE CHANGE THE OUTSIDE PO BOX TO 392.