ANNOUNCEMENT FOR BID ON PROJECT
BEAVER CITY WILL ACCEPT SEALED BID FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE BEAVER CANYON SPRING DEVELOPMENT PROJECT ON AUGUST 5, 2021 UNTIL 3:00 P.M. SEE ADVERTISEMENT BELOW.
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. Council Meeting Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North. Animal Ordinance Public Hearing 7:30; Cargo Container Ordinance 8:00 pm.
2. Matt Robinson has filed to run for the position of Mayor. Owen Spencer, Russell Bradshaw, Alison Webb and James Nay have filed to run for a City Council Member Position.
3. Financial Information can be located at https://reporting.auditor.utah.gov/searchreport.
4. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
5. Look on the Beaver City Calendar for upcoming events on this webpage under TOURISM..
PUBLIC HEARINGS FOR THE ANIMAL ORDINANCE CHANGES, TUESDAY JUNE 22 AT 7:30 P.M; PUBLIC HEARING ON THE ORDINANCE CHANGES FOR CARGO CONTAINERS, TUESDAY, JUNE 22 AT 8:00 P.M.PUBLIC HEARINGS
Please stay calm, confident and informed. Practice good health habits as outlined.COVID19 Recommendations
HORSE RACE SECHDULE ON THIS WEBSITE UNDER TOURISM-HORSE RACES.