INVITATION TO BID ON CDBG FUNDED ROAD PROJECT
BEAVER CITY IS ACCEPTING BIDS FOR THE ROAD REHABILITATION PROJECT ON 600 EAST AND 300 NORTH. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES MAY CALL THE BEAVER CITY OFFICE FOR SPECIFICATIONS, DAVIS BACON WAGES…
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. Council Meeting Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North.
2. Beaver City is hiring a events concessionaire for the Tushar Mountain Complex from Sept., 2021 through June, 2022. Due Sept. 9, 2021 by 10:00 a.m. Call 435-438-2451 for more info.
3. Matt Robinson has filed to run for the position of Mayor. Owen Spencer, Russell Bradshaw, Alison Webb and James Nay have filed to run for a City Council Member Position.
4. Financial Information can be located at https://reporting.auditor.utah.gov/searchreport.
5. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
6. Look on the Beaver City Calendar for upcoming events on this webpage under TOURISM..
BEAVER CITY IS HIRING A NEW FULL TIME LIBRARIAN. APPLICATIONS AND RESUME'S ARE DUE AT THE CITY OFFICE OR LIBRARY BY THURSDAY, SEPT. 9, 2021 BY 5:00 P.M.PUBLIC HEARINGS
Please stay calm, confident and informed. Practice good health habits as outlined.COVID19 Recommendations
HORSE RACE SECHDULE ON THIS WEBSITE UNDER TOURISM-HORSE RACES.