BEAVER CITY ELECTED FILING INFORMATION
Municipal Election Declaration for Candidacy dates are June 1 through June 7, 2023 at the Beaver City Offices located at 30 West 300 North from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m….
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. Council Meeting wlll be held Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 5:00 P.M. in the Beaver City Center located at 30 West 300 North.
2. Budget Public Hearing June 13, 2023.
3. Financial Information can be located at https://reporting.auditor.utah.gov/searchreport.
4. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/overnight stay. Please contact Paige Schvanevlett at 510-672-3141.
5. Beaver City Council has 3 council member positions that will appear on the November Ballot. Candidate Filing will be the first week of June.
BEAVER CITY WILL NEVER CALL TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR POWER WILL BE CUT. ALL CUSTOMERS SHOULD RECEIVE A BILL EACH MONTH WITH PROCEDURES EXPLAINED. ALSO, ANY PERSON CONTACTING YOU AT HOME FOR SERVICES, MUST HAVE AN IDENTIFICATION BADGE WITH BEAVER CITY’S LOGO GIVING THEM PERMISSION TO SELL DOOR TO DOOR.
PLEASE TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS TO PREVENT FLOODING OF YOUR PROPERTY.
CONSTRUCTION ON I-15 SOUTH TO SR20 EXIT WILL BEGIN SOON. CALL 435-862-9216 OR VISIT udotinput.utah.gov/i15southbeaver FOR MORE INFORMATION.CHRISTMAS LIGHT CONTEST & CREDIT