DOWNWINDERS PUBLIC MEETING
A MEETING WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2021 AT 3:00 P.M. TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT THE RADIATION EXPOSURE COMPENSATION ACT.
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. Council Meeting Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North.
2. Beaver City Trunk of Treat, Saturday, October 30 at 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. from 300 North to 100 South. Cars enter from north and south ends. Park with trunks to sidewalk.
3. Matt Robinson has filed to run for the position of Mayor. Owen Spencer, Russell Bradshaw, Alison Webb and James Nay have filed to run for a City Council Member Position.
4. Financial Information can be located at https://reporting.auditor.utah.gov/searchreport.
5. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
6. Look on the Beaver City Calendar for upcoming events on this webpage under TOURISM..
BEAVER CITY TRUNK OR TREAT, SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30 AT 5:30 P.M. FROM 300 NORTH TO 100 SOUTH. ALL CARS WILL ENTER FROM EACH END AND PARK WITH TRUNKS TOWARD SIDEWALK.BEAVER CITY TRUNK OR TREAT
Please stay calm, confident and informed. Practice good health habits as outlined.COVID19 Recommendations
HORSE RACE SECHDULE ON THIS WEBSITE UNDER TOURISM-HORSE RACES.