PLANNING AND ZONING MEETING
Beaver City Center
30 West 300 North
TUESDAY, March 6, 2018
- 5:00 – 7:00 P.M. Training with Beaver County building inspector Kyle Blackner
- PUBLIC MEETING – 7:00 P.M.
- Baylie Newby Conditional Use Permit for a Home Business / Beauty Salon at 657 East 100 North
- PUBLIC HEARING – 7:10 P.M.
- Public comment on Re Zoning property from approximately Center Street to 200 South, from 400 to 500 West from RR1 to Manufacturing with an agricultural overlay
- PUBLIC MEETING
- Phil Jolley simple subdivision review
- Land Use Training
- General Plan Review & Discussion
- Subdivision & Discussion
Beaver City Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services. If you are planning to attend this public meeting and, due to a disability, need assistance in accessing, understanding or participating in the meeting, please notify the City not later than the day before the meeting and we will try to provide whatever assistance may be required.