OPERA HOUSE DONATIONS
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF FINISHING THE DONOR WALL AT THE OPERA HOUSE. THERE ARE A FEW PROJECTS THAT NEED TO STILL BE FUNDED. DONATIONS CAN BE MADE BY…
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. Council Meeting Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North.
2. Financial Information can be located at https://reporting.auditor.utah.gov/searchreport.
3. Beaver Pool needing lifeguards. Starting wage $8.75 with a 6 Mo. increase. Applications at pool, city office and on this website under City Government, Forms.
4. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
5. Participate in the 2020 Census. This is a very important event that only takes place every 10 years. Census Employment 1-855-562-2020 or online 2020census.gov/jobs..
Please stay calm, confident and informed. Practice good health habits as outlined.COVID19 Recommendations
CALL STACEY AT 435-438-5066. APPLICATIONS ON THIS WEBSITE UNDER CITY GOVERNMENT, FORMS.BEAVER SWIMMING POOL LOOKING FOR LIFEGUARDS
Every citizen of Beaver City is encouraged to participate in the 2020 Census. It happens every 10 years and effects many different areas of the community. If you are interested in a job with the census, all 1-855-562-2020 or apply online a 2020census.gov/jobs.2020 Census Participation