2019 Election Information
Beaver City has 3 Council Member seats that are open for Beaver City Residents to fill. Filing dates are June 3rd through the 7th, 2019 at the City Offices during…
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. 2019 Election Candidate Declaration - June 3 through 7, 2019 at the City Office 8:00 to 5:00. 30 West 300 North.
2. Council Meeting Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North.
3. Canyon Breeze Golf Course now open during daylight hours.
4. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
5. Easter Egg Hunt - Friday, April 19, 2019 at 10:30 at the Tushar Mtn. Sports Complex.
Beaver City has 3 Council Member seats open in the 2019 election. Anyone interested in filing for office, please contact the Beaver City Office at 435-438-2451 for more information.2019 Election
Everyone come to the Annual Beaver City Easter Egg Hunt - Friday, April 19 at 10:30 a.m. at the Tushar Mountain Ball Complex - 600 North 950 East.Easter Egg Hunt