SMALL BUSINESS ECONOMIC RECOVERY GRANT
THIS GRANT IS A PART OF THE CARES ACT TO ASSIST SMALL BUSINESSES DURING THE COVID-19 ECONOMIC CRISIS. THE APPLICATION FORM IS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE UNDER CITY GOVERNMENT, FORMS….
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. Council Meeting Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North.
2. Financial Information can be located at https://reporting.auditor.utah.gov/searchreport.
3. FY2020 Amended Budget hearing - Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. All are invited to attend.
4. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
5. Participate in the 2020 Census. This is a very important event that only takes place every 10 years. Census Employment 1-855-562-2020 or online 2020census.gov/jobs..
Please stay calm, confident and informed. Practice good health habits as outlined.COVID19 Recommendations
The City Council will hold a special meeting to amend the FY2020 Budget beginning at 8:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North. All are invited to attend.FY2020 Amended Budget Public Hearing
Every citizen of Beaver City is encouraged to participate in the 2020 Census. It happens every 10 years and effects many different areas of the community. If you are interested in a job with the census, all 1-855-562-2020 or apply online a 2020census.gov/jobs.2020 Census Participation