Welcome to Beaver City!
Mission Statement: “To promote responsible growth and economic development while maintaining a small town Country atmosphere, high moral values, a positive lifestyle, and a clean attractive community.”
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
1. City Council Meeting - February 13, 2018 5:00 p.m. Work Meeting; 6:00 p.m. Regular Meeting
2. The Beaver City Office will be closed on Monday, Feb. 19, 2018 for President's Day.
3. If you are interested in having your infant enroll in an Aquatics Survival Class, please contact the City Office at 435-438-2451.
4. Veterans Association Website - inmyarea.com/military
5. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
“PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY CLOTH RAGS, PILLOW CASES, TOWELS OR ARTICLES MADE OF FABRIC IN THE SEWER. NO BABY WIPES OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION ON THIS MATTER. ”
“To obtain the Beaver City Building Standards, please contact the City Office for a copy.”
“Horse Boarding Stalls are available for $10/head for an overnight stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.”