July 24th Activities
PARADE APPLICATIONS AND WAIVERS LOCATED AT THE CITY OFFICES 30 WEST 300 NORTH DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS.
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. Tackle and Flag Football Registration open now until July 27, 2018.
2. Join in Beaver City's Independence Day Celebration, July 4 at the Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex on 600 North and 800 East. Fireworks at Dusk.
3. Council Meeting June 26, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North.
4. Veterans Association Website - inmyarea.com/military. Link at bottom of page.
5. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
“ALL AERIAL FIREWORKS HAVE BEEN BANNED WITHOUT A BEAVER CITY PERMIT. ALL OTHER FIREWORKS WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE 3 DESIGNATED AREAS. ”
“To obtain the Beaver City Building Standards, please contact the City Office for a copy.”
“Horse Boarding Stalls are available for $10/head for an overnight stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.”
“Self-Help Homes is a non-profit organization helping families build their own home in Utah through a federal program called Mutual Self-Help Housing. Find a link to their website on the bottom of the page.”Build Your Own Home - Self Help Homes