Mountain View Cemetery
PUBLIC NOTICE! All decorations can be placed on the cemetery by 3:00, Friday, May 25th. Please make sure you have them removed in one week. Thanks for your cooperation in…
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. PUBLIC HEARING FOR HOME BUSINESS LICENSE CHANGES, OIL IN SEWER SYSTEM, June 12, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. in the City Center Council Chambers, 30 West 300 North.
2. PUBLIC HEARING FOR PROPOSED FY2019 BUDGET - Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 6:45 p.m. in the City Center.
3. PUBLIC HEARING FOR PROPOSED FY2019 ENTERPRISE TRANSFERS, Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. in the City Center.
4. Veterans Association Website - inmyarea.com/military. Link at bottom of page.
5. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
“PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY CLOTH RAGS, PILLOW CASES, TOWELS OR ARTICLES MADE OF FABRIC IN THE SEWER. NO BABY WIPES OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION ON THIS MATTER. ”
“To obtain the Beaver City Building Standards, please contact the City Office for a copy.”
“Horse Boarding Stalls are available for $10/head for an overnight stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.”
“Self-Help Homes is a non-profit organization helping families build their own home in Utah through a federal program called Mutual Self-Help Housing. Find a link to their website on the bottom of the page.”Build Your Own Home - Self Help Homes