POLAR BEAR PLUNGE
Take the Polar Bear Plunge at the Beaver City Pool, Wednesday, January 1, 2020. Signup at 10:30 a.m., $5.00 entry fee. Plunge at 11:00 a.m.
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. Council Meeting Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North.
2. Financial Information can be located at https://reporting.auditor.utah.gov/searchreport.
3. The Beaver City Opera House Renovation will begin in November, 2019 until Spring 2020. Please be aware of road closures.
4. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
5. Participate in the 2020 Census. This is a very important event that only takes place every 10 years. Census Employment 1-855-562-2020 or online 2020census.gov/jobs..
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!Santa Parade
The Beaver City Opera House construction will begin in November until Spring. Please be aware of road closures.Opera House Renovation
Every citizen of Beaver City is encouraged to participate in the 2020 Census. It happens every 10 years and effects many different areas of the community. If you are interested in a job with the census, all 1-855-562-2020 or apply online a 2020census.gov/jobs.2020 Census Participation