2019 Election Candidates
Beaver City Candidates for the August 13, 2109 Primary Election as they will appear on the ballot. Lance Cox – City Council – 4-Year Term – 435-310-0313 Connie W. Fails…
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. Candidates filing for office for the Primary Election in August: Lance Cox, Connie W. Fails, Telisa Gray Armstrong, Max Limb, Hal Murdock, Tyler Schena, and Owen Spencer.
2. Council Meeting Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North. FY2019 Budget Hearing - 7:00 p.m.
3. Canyon Breeze Golf Course now open during daylight hours.
4. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
5. Participate in the 2020 Census. This is a very important event that only takes place every 10 years. Census Employment 1-855-562-2020 or online 2020census.gov/jobs..
Beaver City has 3 Council Member seats open in the 2019 election. Anyone interested in filing for office, please contact the Beaver City Office at 435-438-2451 for more information.2019 Election
Every citizen of Beaver City is encouraged to participate in the 2020 Census. It happens every 10 years and effects many different areas of the community. If you are interested in a job with the census, all 1-855-562-2020 or apply online a 2020census.gov/jobs.2020 Census Participation