2019 Election Candidates
Beaver City Candidates for the August 13, 2109 Primary Election as they will appear on the ballot. Connie W. Fails – City Council – 4-Year Term – 435-421-1017 Lance Cox…
Gateway to the Tushar Mountains! You'll be surprised by what Beaver City has to offer.
Come pay us a visit and stay a while.
Visit the many parks and playgrounds in the area! Pioneer Park, Main Street, Ft. Cameron, Tushar Mtn. Ball Complex.
Daughters of Utah Pioneer Museum Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Visit the Beaver City Library at 81West Center from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Saturday 11:00 to 3:00.
1. Candidates filing for office for the Primary Election in August: Lance Cox, Connie W. Fails, Telisa Gray Armstrong, Max Limb, Hal Murdock, Tyler Schena, and Owen Spencer.
2. Council Meeting Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. in the City Center located at 30 West 300 North.
3. Primary Election Ballots will be sent in the mail around July 23, 2019.
4. Horse Boarding Stalls are available at the Canyon Breeze Race Track for $10/over night stay. Please contact Paige Gale at 510-672-3141.
5. Participate in the 2020 Census. This is a very important event that only takes place every 10 years. Census Employment 1-855-562-2020 or online 2020census.gov/jobs..
The Beaver City Opera House will be under construction this fall. Look for signs in front of the building to signify construction.Opera House Renovation
Every citizen of Beaver City is encouraged to participate in the 2020 Census. It happens every 10 years and effects many different areas of the community. If you are interested in a job with the census, all 1-855-562-2020 or apply online a 2020census.gov/jobs.2020 Census Participation